This is the Linux app named json4sapnw whose latest release can be downloaded as 170115_json4sapnw.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named json4sapnw with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is a SAP addon to handle JSON data within SAP ABAP Programs. It comes in the customer exchange namespace /CEX/ and has to be installed as an SAP transport request.
The addon supports object oriented JSON methods to process deep structured JSON data. Building JSON data from SAP data objects and parsing JSON data back to SAP data objects are supported.
See the WIKI for some examples.
Thanks to the SAP community and especially to Rüdiger Plantiko for the basic work (http://ruediger-plantiko.blogspot.de/2010/12/ein-json-parser-in-abap.html).
- JSON HTTP Client
- HTTP Auth for Basic, SAP Basic+SSO, WSSE
- Bugfixes: Big Integer, negative Integer
- Array with has_next/next
- Object with robust set_text method
- OpenWeatherMap.org Example (see files/example)
- building and parsing complex json objects in ABAP
- map existing SAP ddic structures
- integration in SAP technologies (e.g. BSP)
- useful for big data request (e.g. >1MB)
- Call JSON Rest Services
- HTTP authentification (Basic, SAP, WSSE)
Information Technology, Developers, Architects
Other network-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/json4sapnw/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.