This is the Linux app named Juggle, a file transfer program for java whose latest release can be downloaded as juggle-0.1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Juggle, a file transfer program for java with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Juggle, a file transfer program for java
Juggle aims to be a small but extendable multithreaded file transfer program. It initially implements FTP. However, the transfer protocol can be easily replaced. A text interface will be created first (ready), with a gui based on swing to follow.
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience, System Administrators
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/juggle/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.