This is the Linux app named JumpBag Live Forensics whose latest release can be downloaded as JumpBag.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JumpBag Live Forensics with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JumpBag Live Forensics
DESCRIPTIONJumpBag is primarily a batch script that runs DumpIt by MoonSols to gather Windows active memory before running a series of commands to record other volatile information. JumpBag was created with the goal of one-click volatile information acquisition for a live system.
Contact the creator at: [email protected]
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jumpbag/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.