This is the Linux app named JUnitConv whose latest release can be downloaded as junitconv_1_0_004.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JUnitConv with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JUnitConv is an universal Units of Measure Converter built as a Java Applet. It supports an unlimited number of Units Categories, Units of Measure and Multiplier Prefixes that could be customized using external text files.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/junitconv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.