This is the Linux app named JV PatchEd. whose latest release can be downloaded as JVPatchEd.-RolandJV-880PatchEditor-V1.83-Mac.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JV PatchEd. with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTION:Windows and Mac standalone Patch Editor for Roland JV-880.
Patch Editor for Roland JV-80 and JV-880 synthesizers.
With this panel you will have a complete control of all Patch Configurations Parameters on Roland JV-880 and you will really can explore the power of this fantastic synth.
All editions will work on Temporary Patch.
For start point, just select a patch from Factory Patch List and then use this patch as your start reference. All the parameters of patch will be imported by JV PacthEd.
At the end of edition, if you desire, you can store a new patch on Internal User bank of JV-880, on Data Card or on your computer as a sysex file.
The selected user patch position patch o JV-80/880 will be overwrited!
Any feedback will be welcome.
- Tone 1 to 4 Wave Set
- LFO1 and LFO2
- TVA and TVA Envelope
- TVF and TVF Envelope
- Pitch and Pitch Envelope
- Matrix of Modulators
- Common parameters
- Reverb and Chorus
- Full support to PCM-SO1 series
- Full support to SR-JV80 series
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jv-patched/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.