This is the Linux app named JVIDEO: Java based webcam display system whose latest release can be downloaded as jvideo-v0.01a.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JVIDEO: Java based webcam display system with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JVIDEO: Java based webcam display system
Show up to 4 streaming videos from USB Webcams concurrently on your display. Auto-detects current display settings. The software has a basic control panel to start up available devices sequentially.
HW Reqs: additional USB PCI hubs or USB ports.
Education, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jvideo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.