This is the Linux app named K-3D whose latest release can be downloaded as k3d-setup-0.8.0.1.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named K-3D with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
K-3D is the free (as in freedom) 3d modeling, animation, and rendering system.
- Visualization Pipeline Architecture
- Unlimited Hierarchical Undo
- Full RenderMan Integration
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience, Science/Research
GTK+, Gnome, OpenGL, Plugins, Project is a 3D engine, Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/k3d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.