This is the Linux app named K3DSurf whose latest release can be downloaded as MathMod-11.1-Win64.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named K3DSurf with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
K3DSurf (now MathMod) is a program to visualize and manipulate Mathematical models in three, four, five and six dimensions. K3DSurf supports Parametric equations and Isosurfaces.
Welcome to the realm of complex numbers!
Change-log for MathMod-11.1 (16/06/2021)
1) Support of graphing functions with complex numbers Z=u+iv in 3D and 4D spaces (demo scripts: "Complex3D_xx" and "Complex4D_Saddle")
2) Added support for HSV (hue, saturation, brightness) coloring model (script: "Complex_Domain_Coloring")
3) Texture definitions (RGB and HSV) for parametric surfaces can now be expressed as functions of complex numbers
4) Added a software implementation for the OpenGL variable gl_FrontFacing (fixed an issue with GPU drivers on MacOSX Catalina).
The activation of this patch is available from mathmodconfig.js ("OpenGlConfig"-->"GL_FrontFacingSupport"=false)
or the GUI("Appearance"-->"OpenGL Front Surface Support")
5) Bug-fixes, code optimization and documentation update.
- Isosurfaces and parametric surfaces support
- 3D to 6D hypersurfaces support
- ratation, scale, morph support
- Export to OBJ and POV file formats
- Extensive examples and support forum
Education, Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/k3dsurf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.