This is the Linux app named Kandid whose latest release can be downloaded as kandid-1.0.0.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Kandid with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Kandid generates images using genetic algorithms. In a simulated evolution surprising images can be found calculated with Lisp expressions, Textures, Iterated Function Systems, Linear Cellular Automata, Voroni diagrams, Lindenmayer Systems and POVray
Education, End Users/Desktop, Science/Research
Java Swing, Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kandid/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.