This is the Linux app named Liquid: Maya Rendering Translator whose latest release can be downloaded as Liquid_2.3.3_3Delight8_Maya2008SP1_win32_Setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Liquid: Maya Rendering Translator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Liquid: Maya Rendering Translator
Liquid is a tool for translating Maya scenes into another renderer's scene description. Various RenderMan-compliant renderers are supported. For more information please see the project homepage.
End Users/Desktop, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/liquidmaya/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.