This is the Linux app named karlyriceditor whose latest release can be downloaded as karlyriceditor-2.2.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named karlyriceditor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Karaoke Lyric Editor is Qt-based GUI application to edit and test Karaoke lyrics in popular lyric formats. Features full support for non-English languages, support for CDG, LRC and UltraStar specifics, and built-in karaoke testing window.
- Creates Karaoke synchronized lyrics
- Import/Export in LRC and UltraStar formats
- Full foreign languages support
- Preview and test windows
- Supports video and image backgrounds
- Export lyrics in CD+G and video formats
- Supports Linux, Windows and Mac OS X
- Comprehensive help and the tutorial
- KaraFun, PowerKaraoke, Karaoke Builder and Del lyrics import
- Support for real-time testing of your lyric modifications
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/karlyriceditor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.