This is the Linux app named Python megawidgets whose latest release can be downloaded as Pmw-2.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Python megawidgets with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A toolkit for building high-level compound widgets in Python using the Tkinter module. It contains a set of flexible and extensible megawidgets, including notebooks, comboboxes, selection widgets, paned widgets, scrolled widgets and dialog windows.
Python megawidgets is Python 3 compatible through the Pmw 2 download. Pmw 1 is destined for Python 2. Both are now accessible through the new pypi compatible package (credits for which go to Andy Robinson and the team at ReportLab).
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pmw/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.