This is the Linux app named KCFinder whose latest release can be downloaded as kcfinder-2.51.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named KCFinder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
KCFinder is an alternative to the CKFinder web file manager. It can be integrated into FCKeditor, CKEditor, and TinyMCE WYSIWYG web editors to upload and manage images, flash movies, and other files that can be embedded in generated HTML content.
- Ajax engine with JSON responses
- Multiple files upload
- Upload using HTML5 drag and drop
- Download multiple files or a directory as single ZIP file
- Clipboard for copying and moving multiple files
- Select multiple files with Ctrl/Command key
- Option to select and return several files. For custom applications only
- Visual themes
- Multilanguage system
- Easy to integrate and configure in web applications
- Resize uploaded images. Configurable maximum image resolution
- Configurable thumbnail resolution
- Slideshow using arrow keys
System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kcfinder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.