This is the Linux app named KeePass for Smart Devices whose latest release can be downloaded as KeePassSD_WM6_prof_V2.15_Bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named KeePass for Smart Devices with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
KeePass for Smart Devices
This project hosts the Windows Mobile ports of the famous Windows PC application "KeePass - The Open-Source Password Safe" from Dominik Reichl (http://keepass.sourceforge.net). KeePassPPC is based on KeePass V1.xx and KeePassSD on KeePass V2.xx.
Science/Research, Telecommunications Industry, Advanced End Users, System Administrators, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/keepasssd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.