This is the Linux app named Kefir whose latest release can be downloaded as kefir-PR3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Kefir with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONKefir is a code sketcher based on tepache that uses pygtk and libglade. Kefir creates a set of wrapper classes around the top level glade widgets in a glade file, to allow the programmer to concentrate on writing a program instead.
Command-line, GTK+, Gnome
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kefir/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.