This is the Linux app named kglib whose latest release can be downloaded as kulinagraphics.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named kglib with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Kulina Graphics library is built on Xlib and additionally depends on GraphicsMagick. It has a built in GUI Toolkit and 3d Graphics Library. A separate application development tool 'kgdevelop' can be used to build GUI applications for Linux. It is designed to have minimal dependency on other packages. Using the development tool it is expected that GUI based application development is quick and neat. The code in C. However it can ce compiled with C++ also.
- GUI Tool kit for LINUX
- Support for an Application Development Environment
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kulinagraphics/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.