This is the Linux app named Kinoglaz Streaming Server whose latest release can be downloaded as kgd-0.7.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Kinoglaz Streaming Server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Kinoglaz Streaming Server
Kinoglaz is a pure C++ RTSP Streaming Server. Features seek / scale support, TCP tunneling, playlists, runtime stream composition. Actually supports MPEG4 video (like xvid), MPEG2 / MP3 / AAC audio.
- seek and scale support
- in-play ads support
- mp4v, mpga, aac
Non-Profit Organizations, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kinoglaz/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.