This is the Linux app named KISA Toolkit whose latest release can be downloaded as kisatk_win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named KISA Toolkit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Golang implementation of cryptographic algorithms designed by Republic of Korea. The Korea Internet & Security Agency (KISA) is distributing source codes that you can easily use.
South Korean National Standard Algorithms:
• LSH Message digest algorithm. 256/512-bit hash value.
• ARIA 128-bit Block cipher with 128/192/256-bit keys.
• LEA 128-bit Block cipher with 128/192/256-bit keys.
• SEED 128-bit Block cipher with 128/256-bit keys.
• HIGHT 64-bit Block cipher with 128bit key.
• Symmetric Encryption/Decryption
• Hash Digest
• CMAC (Cipher-based message authentication code)
• HMAC (Hash-based message authentication code)
• PBKDF2 (Password-based key derivation function 2)
Copyright (c) 2020-2021 Pedro Albanese - ALBANESE Lab
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kisatk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.