This is the Linux app named KLatexFormula whose latest release can be downloaded as klatexformula-4.1.0-win32.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named KLatexFormula with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
KLatexFormula is an easy-to-use graphical application for generating images (that you can drag and drop, copy and paste or save to disk) from LaTeX equations.
- Straightforward Image Generation from LaTeX equations
- Real-time as-you-type preview
- Exports large number of formats (highly flexible)
- Syntax highlighting
- Symbols Palette
- Library (History and Archive)
- Assign Category/Tags to equations in library
- Detection of missing LaTeX packages when you type symbols
- Custom LaTeX compilation workflows via scripts
- Custom Export Types via scripts
- Incremental Search in Library
- D-Bus Interface
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/klatexformula/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.