This is the Linux app named Klotski to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as JKlotski.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Klotski to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Klotski to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:aka Hua Rong Dao (華容道). This is a sliding block game and its solver. Goal: Move the biggest piece to exit in the middle bottom. You can customize the pieces' shape and the configuration of the board. The program shall find the optimal solution
- Play the traditional Chinese sliding block puzzle, Huarongdao.
- Customize your own game.
- Find optimal solution given a customized game.
- See animated solution.
- Output solution to text file.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jklotski/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.