This is the Linux app named koel whose latest release can be downloaded as koel-v5.1.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named koel with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
koel is a simple, open source, web-based personal audio streaming service created with some of the more modern technologies that appeals to web developers. It embraces such technologies as CSS grid and drag-and-drop API to deliver a music streaming application that simply works.
koel is written in Vue on the client side, and Laravel on the server side. It requires a server that can run Laravel 5.8 and a modern browser that can support newer web technologies.
- Embraces modern web technologies
- Works on most modern browsers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/koel.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.