This is the Linux app named Koll3ctions to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Koll3ctions_v1.35.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Koll3ctions to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Koll3ctions to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Kindle collection manager. Runs on Mac OS X, Linux and Windows. Creates collections from your folders on Kindle. Copy your books into your Kindle, run this program, restart your Kindle and enjoy collections!
- Create collections for books on Kindle automatically based on the Kindle folder structure.
- Runs on Mac OS X, Linux and Windows. (It's platform independent.)
- Supported file formats: azw, azw1, mobi, pdf, prc, tpz, txt, cbz, zip, aa, aax, mp3
- Find the kindle automatically. (Support Kindle 2, 3 and 5-way controller model. NOT FOR Kindle Touch or Fire!)
- Multilanguage support.
- Command line support for advanced users.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/koll3ctions/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.