This is the Linux app named QuakeForge to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as quakeforge-0.7.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QuakeForge to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
QuakeForge to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:QuakeForge is a set of 3D graphics game engines based on id Software's legendary Quake series of game engines. Our purpose? To improve the state of the game by improving the engines and making them accessible to as many people as we can.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Command-line, Console/Terminal, Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
C, Objective C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/quake/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.