This is the Linux app named KOMA-Script whose latest release can be downloaded as koma-script-3610.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named KOMA-Script with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
KOMA-Script provides drop-in replacements for the LaTeX standard classes article, report, and book. These KOMA-Script classes scrartcl, scrreprt, and scrbook are much more configurable than the standard classes.
Additionally, KOMA-Script provides a completely new designed letter class that is also very versatil. Predefined setting (letter class options) are available, e.g., for German letters, US-American letters, Swiss letters, French letters, and Japanese letters.
There are several additional packages in KOMA-Script that may be used with other classes too, e.g.:
- scrbase (basic features of the KOMA-Script classes)
- tocbasic (features for tables of contents and creating more floats)
- scrdate (date functions)
- scrtime (current time)
- scrlayer (virtual layers)
- scrlayer-scrpage (page style configuration)
- typearea (semi-automatic typing area and margin setup)
- scrextend (extended features of the KOMA-Script classes)
- LaTeX classes
- LaTeX packages
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/koma-script/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.