This is the Linux app named LIRC whose latest release can be downloaded as lirc-0.10.1.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LIRC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LIRC is a package that supports receiving and sending IR signals of IR remote controls, adding functionality and flexibility to the basic support in the Linux kernel. Support for LIRC is ubiquitous in Linux HTPC applications; it's also packaged in all major Linux distributions.
Despite it's name, LIRC also works on OSX.
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
X Window System (X11), Non-interactive (Daemon)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lirc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.