This is the Linux app named Kryptor whose latest release can be downloaded as kryptor-windows.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Kryptor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Kryptor is free and open source file encryption software for Windows, Linux, and macOS.
It is a portable, cross-platform command line tool that makes use of modern and secure cryptographic algorithms. It aims to be a mixture of age and Minisign in order to provide a simple, user friendly alternative to GPG.
For more information, go to https://www.kryptor.co.uk.
- Encrypt files/folders with a password, keyfile, or asymmetric keys.
- Create and verify digital signatures. Supports an authenticated comment and prehashing for large files.
- Encrypting files using a recipient's public key allows for authenticated file sharing.
- Generation of asymmetric key pairs. The private key is encrypted for protection at rest.
- UNIX style password entry and random passphrase generation.
- Random keyfile generation. Any type of file can also be used as a keyfile.
- Optional obfuscation of output file names when encrypting files/folders.
- Optional overwriting of input files.
End Users/Desktop, Testers, Security Professionals, Security
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kryptor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.