This is the Linux app named ksnip whose latest release can be downloaded as ksnip-1.10.1.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ksnip with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ksnip is a Qt based cross-platform screenshot tool that provides many annotation features for your screenshots.
- Supports Linux (X11, Plasma Wayland, GNOME Wayland and xdg-desktop-portal Wayland), Windows and macOS.
- Taking screenshot of a custom rectangular area that can be drawn with mouse cursor.
- Taking screenshot of the screen/monitor where the mouse cursor is currently located.
- Taking screenshot of full screen, including all screens/monitors.
- Taking screenshot of window that currently has focus.
- Taking screenshot of window under mouse cursor.
- Take screenshot with or without mouse cursor.
- Capture mouse cursor as annotation item that can be moved and deleted.
- Customizable capture delay for all capture options.
- Upload screenshots directly to imgur.com in anonymous or user mode.
- Upload screenshots via custom user defined scripts.
- Command line support, for taking screenshot and saving it to default location, filename and format.
- Customizable default location, filename and format for saving new screenshots with wildcards for Year ($Y), Month ($M), Day ($D) and Time ($T) and Counter (multiple # characters for number with zero leading padding)..
- Print screenshot or save is to pdf/ps.
- Annotate screenshots with pen, marker, rectangles, ellipses, texts and other tools.
- Annotate screenshots with stickers and add custom stickers.
- Obfuscate image regions with blur and pixelate.
- Add effects to image (Drop Shadow, Grayscale, invert color or Border).
- Add watermarks to captured images.
- Global HotKeys for taking Screenshots (Currently only for Windows and X11).
- Tabs for Screenshots and images.
- Open existing images via dialog, drag-and-drop or paste from clipboard.
- Run as single instance application (secondary instances send cli parameter to primary instance).
- Pin screenshots in frameless windows that stay atop other windows.
- User-defined actions for taking screenshot and post-processing.
- Many configuration options.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ksnip/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.