This is the Linux app named KToshiba whose latest release can be downloaded as ktoshiba-5.3.1.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named KToshiba with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONFeatures a Graphical User Interface (UI) highly integrated with KDE, managing those function keys not handled by KDE (Screen lock, TouchPad toggle, Battery profiles, Zoom keys and Keyboard backlight).
Also provides a System Settings module for easy access and configuration of Toshiba laptops related hardware like TouchPad, Accelerometer, Keyboard Backlight, Sleep Utilities and more.
- Lock Screen
- Battery Profiles
- TouchPad enable/disable
- Zoom Actions (Out, In, Reset)
- Keyboard Backlight Status
- Sleep Utilities (Sleep & Charge, Sleep & Music)
- USB Rapid Charge
- USB 3 enable/disable (acts as a regular USB 2 when disabled)
- Panel Power ON
- Keyboard Functions
- Boot Order
- Wake on Keyboard (WOK)
- Wake on LAN (WOL)
- Cooling Method
- USB Legacy Emulation
- Built In LAN
- SATA Interface Setting
- Optical Disc Device Power
- Power On Display
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ktoshiba/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.