This is the Linux app named labelme Image Polygonal Annotation whose latest release can be downloaded as Labelme.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named labelme Image Polygonal Annotation with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
labelme Image Polygonal Annotation
Labelme is a graphical image annotation tool. It is written in Python and uses Qt for its graphical interface. Image annotation for polygon, rectangle, circle, line and point. Image flag annotation for classification and cleaning. Video annotation. (video annotation). GUI customization (predefined labels / flags, auto-saving, label validation, etc). Exporting VOC-format dataset for semantic/instance segmentation. (semantic segmentation, instance segmentation). Exporting COCO-format dataset for instance segmentation. (instance segmentation). The first time you run labelme, it will create a config file in ~/.labelmerc. You can edit this file and the changes will be applied the next time that you launch labelme. If you would prefer to use a config file from another location, you can specify this file with the --config flag.
- Polygon, rectangle, circle, line, point and image-level flag annotation
- For Ubuntu, macOS and Windows
- The annotations are saved as a JSON file
- For more advanced usage, please refer to the examples
- Flags are assigned to an entire image
- Labels are assigned to a single polygon
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/labelme-ima-polygonal.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.