This is the Linux app named labyrinth_game to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Labyrinth.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named labyrinth_game to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
labyrinth_game to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This “The Labyrinth” game is an applied puzzle board game that requires player to use logic and a strategy to pass each level. A core game play is move and rotating puzzles. In This game will be play by mouse. Player will pass each level by moving or rotating puzzle to make a pathway from start point that player’s character is standing at to the Cup on the other side of the board. Game will be obtained by Visual studio 2010 and XNA game studio 4.0.
- use mouse to move or rotating tiles
- use WASD key or arrow key to control warrior
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/labyrinthgamenk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.