This is the Linux app named LambdaMOO Server whose latest release can be downloaded as LambdaMOO-1.8.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LambdaMOO Server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LambdaMOO is a network-accessible, multi-user, programmable, interactive system well-suited to the construction of text-based adventure games, conferencing systems, and other collaborative software.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lambdamoo/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.