This is the Linux app named Lanbahn to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SX-1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Lanbahn to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Lanbahn to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Controlling Model Railroad via Networks
- intelligent end devices
- all with a network, wlan or other sophisticated interface.
- can be operated without a central station
- no complex binary protocols
- communications via multicast UDP messages
- decoders can advertise their capabilities via zeroconf/avahi/bonjour protocol.
- raspberry pi as one hardware platform
- tinkerforge IO bricklets for turnout and signal control
- UDP Multicast Message
- Model Railroad Control
Java Swing, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lanbahn/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.