This is the Linux app named Langdoc whose latest release can be downloaded as LangDoc-1.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Langdoc with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LangDoc translate the documents using online translation engines.
The translated lines are saved in a ". txt" file, and/or a basic Po file from the translated lines. LangDoc is a partial translate-shell GUI using its main settings, the software need the LibreOffice writer to load formatted documents.
- Easy to use.
- Translate engines : apertium, aspell, bing, google, hunspell, spell, yandex.
- Select the lines or part of text to translate in a document.
- Keep the user's settings and load the latest document.
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/langdoc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.