This is the Linux app named LaTeX Table Creator whose latest release can be downloaded as LaTaC0.3binstaller.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LaTeX Table Creator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LaTeX Table Creator
A no frills cross-platform LaTeX table creator. Uses the output of standard spreadsheet software (MS Office, Libre Office, Gnumeric) to create a LaTeX tabular object that contains the specified data. Automatically detects the size of the table. The user can optionaly specify some basic formatting information, such as alignment, borders, bold headings. The user can also select if the input is tab (default) or comma delimited and can disable the tabular structure in the output. This allows the output to b easily appended to an existing table.
This application is intended for importing "large" amounts of data into a LaTeX table. It is not intended to make fancy formatting easier. It does not supply WYSIWYG view.
The GUI application allows the user to paste text into the application select formatting, generate the LaTeX output and copy the LaTeX code. The GUI is written using wxWidgets. The console application uses an input and output file and flags to specify formatting.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/latac/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.