This is the Linux app named LaTeX Track Changes whose latest release can be downloaded as LTC-1.0.9.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LaTeX Track Changes with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LaTeX Track Changes
LaTeX Track Changes shows changes over time for a .tex file that has its history stored in a git or svn repository. The user can customize how to view the changes: limited to certain authors or by revision or date among other filters. An Emacs mode provides the user interface. Plug-ins for other editors (such as TeXShop) are planned.
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Science/Research
Command-line, Console/Terminal, Java Swing, Non-interactive (Daemon)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/latextrack/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.