This is the Linux app named Lavarel-admin whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.8.14.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Lavarel-admin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Built-in permission system based on RBAC, and easy to bind with routing and menu. It supports more than 40+ extensions, easy to install, and ready to use out of the box. With the elegance of Laravel, CURD pages are constructed with expressive code. Quickly generate controller and data table & form code with one key through built-in commands, reducing the workload to a minimum. It supports more than 40 form components, covering almost all usage scenarios, and supports customizing and extending any other components to meet your needs. As long as you install the corresponding OSS platform upload driver and complete the configuration, you can get through the OSS upload function. With the help intervention/imageof powerful functions, you can crop, zoom, watermark, flip and other dozens of operations on uploaded pictures. Supports Eloquentmaking kind of data relationships to meet a variety of scenarios.
- Built-in permission management
- Rich extension support
- Create data tables & forms quickly
- Supports all OSS platforms
- Rich form components
- Concise API
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lavarel-admin.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.