This is the Linux app named LayManSys whose latest release can be downloaded as laymansys-0.4.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LayManSys with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LayManSys - Layout Management System - is a PHP framework, that helps you providing a consistent look&feel of your web pages. It stores the meta information about the documents in RDF files and uses them for generating the HTML frame (<head> and footer).
Advanced End Users, Developers
Project is a templating system, Project is a user interface (UI) system, Web-based
PHP, XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/laymansys/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.