This is the Linux app named LayoutEditor whose latest release can be downloaded as www.layouteditor.net----.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LayoutEditor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA IC/MEMS layout editor. Features: all angle, font generator, macros, boolean operations, design rule checker, supported formats:Calma GDSII, OASIS (Open Artwork System Interchange Standard), OpenAccess, DXF, CIF (Caltech Intermediate Form), ...
- view and edit GDSII files
- works with multi Gb file
- perfect for nanotechnology, MEMS and IC design
- supports all angles
- supported formats:Calma GDSII, OASIS (Open Artwork System Interchange Standard), DXF, CIF (Caltech Intermediate Form)
- python module
End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Quality Engineers, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/layout/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.