This is the Linux app named ldapsync whose latest release can be downloaded as ldapsync.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ldapsync with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
These are two modules: the first is a MemberAdaptor for mailman that reads a file of members for each mailing list. The other is a cronjob that contacts an ldap server and
* writes an aliases file for each user that has uid and mail entries in ldap, to be used with postfix
* maintains lists that are defined via ldap with GroupOfNames and write the files for the first module
If the ldap server is inaccessible, the files are left in place, so mails still get delivered.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ldapsync/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.