This is the Linux app named Leaflet whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.9.4sourcecode.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Leaflet with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Leaflet is simple but efficient. It doesn’t try to do everything for everybody, rather it focuses on making the basic things work perfectly. It comes ready with exceptional layering tools, customization features such as pure CSS3 popups and controls, map controls and more right out of the box, and works on all major desktop and mobile platforms. Leaflet also comes with a range of interaction features, and can be extended with an abundance of great plugins.
- Built-in layering tools - tile layers, markers, popups, vector layers, image overlays
- Customization features - pure CSS3 popups and controls, image- and HTML-based markers, custom map projections
- Interaction features - drag panning, scroll wheel zoom, double click zoom and more
- Visual features - zoom, tile, pan and popup fade animation
- Performance features - hardware acceleration on mobile, smart polyline/polygon rendering , modular build system and more
- Various map controls
- Multi-browser support on both desktop and mobile
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/leaflet.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.