This is the Linux app named Learning Objects Repository (LORe) whose latest release can be downloaded as lore0701.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Learning Objects Repository (LORe) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Learning Objects Repository (LORe)
DESCRIPTIONThe Learning Objects Repository (LORe) is a module for content management systems to be uses for educational homepages in the WWW.
Detailed description is coming up soon.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lore2002/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.