This is the Linux app named LEDSpicer to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Release0.4.6.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LEDSpicer to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LEDSpicer to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:LEDSpicer is a linear LED controller daemon that will handle single color or a RGB LEDs connected to different devices.
It allows the execution of animations and profiles and handle can input to interact with the LEDs, profiles can be triggered based on different events, like programs running, network input, game name, etc.
Includes some utilities to make an arcade cabinet more attractive and cool!
- RGB LED controller
- Ultimarc ultimate IO
- Ultimarc Pac Drive
- Pulseaudio client
- Ultimarc PacLed64
- Ultimarc NanoLed
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ledspicer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.