This is the Linux app named Leiningen whose latest release can be downloaded as 2.9.8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Leiningen with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Leiningen is the easiest way to use Clojure. With a focus on project automation and declarative configuration, it gets out of your way and lets you focus on your code. Leiningen and Clojure require Java. OpenJDK version 8 is recommended at this time. If you have Leiningen installed, you can read the tutorial by running lein help tutorial. It does not cover learning the language itself; good Clojure documentation can be found elsewhere. If your preferred package manager offers a recent version of Leiningen, try that first as long as it has version 2.x. Windows users can use the above script in the Linux subsystem or try the batch file or Powershell version instead. Most tasks need to be run from somewhere inside a project directory to work, but some (new, help, search, version, and repl) may run from anywhere.
- Leiningen is for automating Clojure projects
- Leiningen supports plugins which may introduce new tasks
- Fetch dependencies for your project
- Run a fully-configured REPL
- Generate a maven-style "pom" file for the project for interop
- Publish libraries to repositories such as Clojars
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/leiningen.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.