This is the Linux app named Lensfun whose latest release can be downloaded as lensfun-0.3.95.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Lensfun with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NOTE: We are moving this project to GitHub!
Digital photographs are not ideal. Of course, the better is your camera, the better the results will be, but in any case if you look carefully at shots taken even by the most expensive cameras equipped with the most expensive lenses you will see various artifacts. It is very hard to make ideal cameras, because there are a lot of factors that affect the final image quality, and at some point camera and lens designers have to trade one factor for another to achieve the optimal image quality, within the given design restrictions and budget.
But we all want ideal shots, don't we? :) So that's what's lensfun is all about - rectifying the defects introduced by your photographic equipment.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lensfun/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.