This is the Linux app named PyMesh whose latest release can be downloaded as PyMeshv0.3Release.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PyMesh with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PyMesh is a codebase developed by Qingnan Zhou for his PhD research at New York University. It is a rapid prototyping platform focused on geometry processing. PyMesh is written with both C++ and Python, where computational intensive functionalities are realized in C++, and Python is used for creating minimalistic and easy-to-use interfaces. PyMesh is a rapid prototyping platform focused on geometry processing. It provides a set of common mesh processing functionalities and interfaces with a number of state-of-the-art open-source packages to combine their power seamlessly under a single developing environment. Mesh process should be simple in python. PyMesh promotes human-readable, minimalistic interface and works with native python data structures such as numpy.ndarray.
- A fast, robust constructive solid geometry library.
- The Computational Geometry Algorithms Library
- An open source freeware library for clipping and offsetting lines and polygons
- An open-source library for compressing and decompressing 3D geometric meshes and point clouds
- A two-Dimensional quality mesh generator and Delaunay triangulator
- A tetrahedral mesh generator that does isosurface stuffing with an acute tetrahedral tile
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pymesh.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.