This is the Linux app named lglicua whose latest release can be downloaded as lglicua-0.1-alpha4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named lglicua with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project is an assistant for developers wanting to use Lua 5.1, and the PUC-Rio Tecgraf scientific/technical toolkit projects, on a range of GNU/Linux distributions. The Tecgraf projects are hosted on SourceForge:
"im" (Image Manipulation) <https://sourceforge.net/projects/imtoolkit/>
"cd" (Canvas Draw) <https://sourceforge.net/projects/canvasdraw/>
"iup" (Toolkit for GUIs) <https://sourceforge.net/projects/iup/>
Lua also comes out of PUC-Rio, and is a small, portable, fast, powerful, readable, flexible and free scripting/extension language. See:
This Assistant helps with installation (needs sudo), and non-sudo day-to-day project activities such as SVN updates and project patch/edit/build/run. The "hello, world" dialog box Bash/Lua script is two lines:
iup=require("iuplua"); iup.Message("MyApp", "hello, world")
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lglicua/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.