This is the Linux app named LibCMT whose latest release can be downloaded as libcmt-full-0.1.0-1.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LibCMT with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LibCMT stands for Composable Memory Transactions Library. It implements a transactional model of concurrency using Glib, where deadlock is not possible (because there are not locks at all) and transactions are composable.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libcmt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.