This is the Linux app named Liberum Help Desk whose latest release can be downloaded as liberum-hd-1.0-beta1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Liberum Help Desk with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Liberum Help Desk
Liberum Help Desk is a web-based application for managing support requests with in a small business or organization. It is written for ASP in VBScript/HTML and runs on Windows with IIS utilizing Windows domain or database authentication.
System Administrators, Other Audience
Win32 (MS Windows), Web-based
ASP, C#, Visual Basic, ASP.NET
Microsoft SQL Server
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/liberum/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.