This is the Linux app named libhdate, hcal and hdate whose latest release can be downloaded as libhdate-1.6.02.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named libhdate, hcal and hdate with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
libhdate, hcal and hdate
DESCRIPTIONlibhdate is a C library for Hebrew calendar information, including dates, holidays, and times of day. The package includes: hcal and hdate, command line programs for the Hebrew calendar, dates and times of day information. Also included are library bindings to other programming languages (C++, pascal, python, perl, ruby, php). The api is also of general use for calculating solar times anywhere on Earth for any astronomical date (julian day number).
Education, Religion, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libhdate/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.