This is the Linux app named Libmhash whose latest release can be downloaded as mhash-0.9.9.9.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Libmhash with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Libmhash is a library that provides a uniform interface to several hash algorithms. It supports the basics for message authentication by following rfc2104 (HMAC). It also includes some key generation algorithms which are based on hash algorithms.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mhash/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.